Wednesday, May 14, 2008

while browsing through the pictures in my lappy, i realised that



i still owe her, her 16th birthday gift - a calender

i have yet to send that piece of note that i've written specially for her

i haven't got the time to do the gift for these ladies.

i'm beginning to hate myself. yes. seriously. i'm such a blur person. the whole world knows that. its the fact. not a sweeping statement. i'm hating myself for lacking the discipline to concentrate on doing a task. for example, my GPP. everytime, without fail, i'll serve the net instead of doing my work. period. i'm starting to hate myself for being such a no lifer. school, home, study, GPP, mug and the cycle goes on and on. i love 4 days school week. ( well obviously, i self declared holiday myself. and its usually on tuesday and thurdays where the lessons are a total waste of time.) making this week an exception. because summer test starts this fri. i want tips.
the bottomline is JC LIFE SUCKS. maybe it'll get better. maybe someday it will.


till then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home