Saturday, March 08, 2008

OH SHIT!
I'm down with a very bad fluuu):
anyway, met jasmine to study at wheellock starbucks and it was effing cold. i swear.
went over to ZARA, the big big branch and got a knitted pullover.its black.wanted to get a really cool shade of brown but it'll somehow be close to the color of my sch uniform and therefore, i got the black one:/ cheryl was suppose to come down and serena is ill and as a therefore, she couldn't come. i hope she receives my letter alr:D:Dand yadayada, its my sister's birthday today. and yes, i've got a race coming up this wed. JC's like is really like shitttt, buttttt FUN!(:
and i didn't manage to go for the 637 brother's outing.'cos i had tons of homework and i've got sch the next day.as well as sch ends really late for me that day. well, this post is pretty if you realise. so yeppie doodle, i'm being anti-social. my family are all outside and i'm here crapping away:D:D:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home