Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I'M HAVING A MASSIVE MASSIVE BRAINBLOCK!
now now, i'm in the midst of doing my 800 word GP essay on my lappy. you can never ever guess what the topic is. "the institution of marriage is no longer relevant in today's society.Discuss". now this question alone scares you off the tiny winny thought that you have of entering a local JC. i guess most JC1 students or rather only me has started harbouring the thought of wanting to transfer into poly.
being the totally random me, i'm gonna start saying random stuffs once again and that is:
GUO SHUTING has yet to receive my letter. i wrote in my bestest best handwriting and even added a (: at the bottom of the envelope. unless the postman's blind, which is so super not possible.i've posted it last week yo and why(?) why(!) hasn't the letters reached her hands? (u)screw(/u) the postman. no, i'll be a nice girl.i really really hope she'll receive the letter lyk nowww! serena said it could be the weather.but hell noooo! and she said my letter could be drenched=.=
the postoffice should seriously double up the speed and send my letter quickly!
oh there's a race tomorrow. serena will be running as well(: double yayness(:(:
hopefully, i can get to go dinner with her.unless both our track teams has decided to go for dinner than yar, but she'll still be my toppest top most priorty(:(: and will always be(:
now, i must really get back to my essay least i can't complete it on time(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home