Thursday, February 21, 2008


Orientation was a bore yesterday even though i knew 6 people from my previous OG.fine, maybe it was the first day, thats why. well, i skipped school today for a very simple reason: the programme today for orientation sucks ;talks that are never ending by our lovely teachers. serena phoned me just now to tell me that she got into cj.great, now i've a friend less. and yes, cheryl told me that she's burning some oil which helps her to find inner peace. anyhow, i selected my subjet combi yest and yes, i hope i do get into my first choice and my class are filled with nice and fun people. otherwise, i'll just die throughout the 1 year or rather 2? alright, on a lighter note, there had been an increase in the periceans population in ij which is good.(idk why)
MANDA PANDA, lets go watch JUNO someday either this/next week alright? and cheer up for she's gonna be healthy once again:D




till then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home