Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I'm sick and i'm rotting at home.
My wonderful friends and brothers are in school suffering.
This post is totally out of random-ness.
And everything here ain't in order.
so please do not scream when you read it.
I'll puke at the slighest sight of PORRIDGE.I've been consuming it for breakfast and lunch.It'll soon be up for dinner and supper.
i've been stuck to my physic workout for god-knows how long.The new blogger is crazy and it sucks!
i've been having my stomach since yesterday till god-knows how long it'll last.
I'll always remember the 14th of march.I've enjoyed every minute i've spent with the JACKIE CHAN'S.Raymond and Shawn will always be missed.(i'm bias)
CROSS COUNTRY, will be up soon.18 of APRIL.its a OH MY GOD thing.i don't even know if i'll be in.Its horrible to be ill.i won't be able to attend training today.one less opportunity to train.
my IPOD earpiece is spoilt!i've got to get a new one this saturday at suntec.
LIFE'S A BITCH.i'm turning vulgar each day. i'm having mood swings everyday.cheryl likes the idea of becoming emo.great.i gave my chinese compo test/competition a miss today.
I HATE SCHOOL!class barbeque was great.stupid or rather lame games were played.
the "feng shui" and the "king" game. i was being forfeited twice.
and one of the them was to be slapped by yan yi and the other was to each hold on the one end of the otah, yan yi and me again.(its fated)mr song's kids were great! samuel was violent, and zackery was cute:DDD
physics test's up tomorrow, the whole of sec 3 syllabus.i'm beginning to detest the topic on ,MAGNETISM.mid year's in a few weeks time.i'm beginning to wonder why i took chemistry.its difficult to apprehend.i hate redox.and for some reason, my add-maths is better than my e-math.i've got 16 points for my L1R5.
my parents were screaming at me.
i'll leave singpore for good, once i'm of legal age to my parents.
i wonder why my post's like this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home